1.金融英语口语平时用语 篇一
S:You said on the phone yesterday that you had some questions about foreign exchange dealing.斯:昨天的电话里你说要问问有关外币兑换买卖方面的问题。
Z:Yes. With the growth of global trade, Chinese companies need foreign currencies for international transactions.张:是的。伴随全球贸易的不断进步,中国的企业也需要用外汇来支付外商。
So, I'd like to learn more about this TOPic.我想多知道一些这方面的状况。
S:That's understandable since you are a foreign trade student.斯:当然了,由于你学的专业就是外贸。
Z:I understand that exchange rate is the value of one unit of a foreign currency expressed in another currency.张:我了解汇率是指一单位以另一国货来表示的价格。
But how are foreign exchange rates determined?但这类汇率是由什么决定的呢?
S:The price of one currency in terms of another is called the exchange rate.斯:一国货币另一国货币表示的价格称为汇率。
2.金融英语口语平时用语 篇二
This rate fluctuates according to the dictates of supply and demand,within the limitations imposed by national and international monetary authorities.汇率随供应求购关系而上下波动,在国际及内国内金融机构所限定的范围内。
Z:Well, do central bank interventions and exchange controls affect rates of exchange?张:那样,中央银行对外汇买卖的干涉及控制对汇率是不是产生影响呢?
Z:Are these factors, which create a demand or lack of demand, for a particular currency easy to identify or isolate?张:对某一特定货币来讲,影响其供应求购大小的原因是不是比较容易单独挑选出来?
S:No. Very difficult. These factors always work together to affect the rates of exchange.斯:不,这是很难的。这类原因一直混在一块对汇率产生影响的。
Z:Mr. Steward, what is spot rate?张:斯特沃德先生,什么叫即期汇率?
S:Currencies can be bought or sold in foreign exchange market either for immediate delivery or for delivery later.斯:在外汇买卖市场上,货币的买进,卖出,既能够作既期买卖,也可作期货买卖。
So spot rate is for immediate delivery and forward rate is for delivery later.所以即期汇率就是在即期买卖时的汇率,而后者就是在期货买卖时的汇率。
Z:Does the forward market help?张:那样期货买卖市场有什么好处?
S:Yes, the forward market is very useful for companies of foreign trade.张:那样期货买卖市场有什么好处?
S: For example, if a company knows that it will need a particular foreign currency to pay a bill in a month's time,a forward deal enables it to protect itself.斯:比如,某公司了解将在一个月将来需要用某一种货币支付一份帐单,那样使用外汇期货买卖,公司就能防止某些风险。
3.金融英语口语平时用语 篇三
S:The rate of exchange of a particular foreign currency is changing all the time because of the factors I have just mentioned.斯:我前面提到过,有好几种原因对汇率升降产生影响。因此,某一特定货币的汇率一直在波动着。
Future adverse movements in the exchange rate would have otherwise had the effect of making the foreign goods more expensive.若非这样,期货汇率的升降就大概使到时所购买的外国货物价格上升。
Z:Oh, I see. Now, I have a clearer picture of foreign exchange. Thank you very much.张:噢,我懂了。目前我对外汇兑换买卖有了较了解的认识了。很感谢你。
S:You are welcome any time.斯:别客气,随时欢迎你来。
Z:It is quite late. I'd better leave now. Thank you again, Mr. Steward. Good night.张:时间不早了。我得走了,第三感谢你,斯特沃德先生,晚安。
S:Good night.斯:晚安。
4.金融英语口语平时用语 篇四
R:How do you do? I work in the international trade and banking division.斯:你好!我在国际贸易与银行业务部任职。
As you know, we're very much involved with many large American corporations dealing with international trade.大家参与很多美国大企业的国际贸易事务。
H:Yeah. That's why I come here this afternoon.斯:是啊,这正是我今天下午此行的目的。
R:What we're doing is actively and hopefully developing a relationship with large companies including their subsidiaries or branches to ensure that we can provide all services they need.斯:大家正在积极乐观地与大公司与它们的子公司或分支机构打造业务联系,以确保大家向他们提供各项服务。
H:Would you please be more specific?史:请你具体谈谈。
R:Sure. We handle all types of letters of credit, and also advise if they should be irrevocable,whether they should be /confirm/ied, whether we would recommend them in certain circumstances.斯:可以,大家操作各类信用证,并且提供相应的咨询-比如建议什么应做不可撤销信用证,什么信用证应确认,有的时候,我还要推荐适合的信用证。
And of course, we deal with documentary collections and so on.当然,大家也处置单据托收。
5.金融英语口语平时用语 篇五
R:So we bought currency for the customer and our customer could then work out his price in French francs instead of US dollars.斯:于是大家为这家法国顾客买进了USD,如此他们就能使用方法郎而不是USD来计算货款了。
H:Fine. OK, I think we've covered everything now, haven't we?史:好,我想我们两个已谈得非常详尽了。
R:Yes, I think so. It was good of you to see me.斯:是啊!非常高兴你来与大家商洽。
H:My pleasure. Thank you for answering me so many questions.史:我也感到非常愉快。谢谢你解答了我不少的疑问。
I'm sure we'll buy your service in the near future.我敢一定,不久的以后,大家就要来“买”你们的服务项目了。
R:Thank you.斯:谢谢。